Epiphone EISSBAWNH1 Standard SG Electric Guitar, Alpine White
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Guitar That Powered the First Generation of Hard Rock
The Epiphone SG Standard from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection, recreates the legendary 1960s classic that powered the first generation of hard rock and heavy metal bands including The Who, Cream, AC/DC, and Black Sabbath. The guitar features the historic SG profile with “batwing” pickguard, a pair of Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers, and 18:1 ratio Epiphone Deluxe Tuners.
This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available. Available in Heritage Cherry, Ebony, and Alpine White gloss finishes.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape SG
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe Tuners 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 5-Ply, Black
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with Inserts
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and heel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Neck
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Bridge
- Controls 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS pots
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case Optional SG Hard Case 940-EGCS; SG EpiLite™ Case 940-EGHG
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.