Epiphone EISPSBUNH1 SG Special (P-90) - Sparkling Burgundy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Rock Royalty Powered by P-90s
The SG Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. This early 60's style SG Special has the vibe and sound heard on countless classic rock recordings. The Epiphone SG Special P-90 from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection, offers fans the legendary SG solid body electric with powerful Epiphone P-90-PRO™ single-coil pickups.
This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available. Available in Sparkling Burgundy and Faded Pelham Blue.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape SG
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Lightning Bolt Wrap Around Combo
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons
- Pickguard 5-Ply, Black
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Black Top Hat Knobs with nickel inserts
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- ELECTRONICS ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup Epiphone P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Controls 2- Volume, 2- Tone
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case Optional SG Hard Case 940-EGCS; SG EpiLite™ Case 940-EGHG
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.