Les Paul Studio
Featuring Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers and New Colors
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio from the Inspired by Gibson™ Collection is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for players seeking the classic Les Paul™ sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers, world-class Grover® machine heads, and new color finishes including Alpine White, Ebony, Wine Red, and Smokehouse Burst.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding None
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued In
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Black
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Epiphone Bell Shape with "Studio"
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Black
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker™
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone; CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional