Epiphone EILTKHNH1 Les Paul Studio - Smokehouse Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Featuring Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers and New Colors
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio from the Inspired by Gibson™ Collection is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for players seeking the classic Les Paul™ sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers, world-class Grover® machine heads, and new color finishes including Alpine White, Ebony, Wine Red, and Smokehouse Burst.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued In
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding None
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Black
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Epiphone Bell Shape with "Studio"
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Black
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker™
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone; CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.