- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Epiphone Les Paul Special is part of Epiphone's new Inspired by Gibson Collection and is designed to recreate the sound of the rare single cutaway 1950s era Gibson Les Paul Special. Featuring a Mahogany body with a beautiful reproduction of the iconic TV Yellow finish and powered by critically acclaimed P-90 PRO soapbar single-coil pickups and CTS electronics.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Les Paul Special
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Single Cutaway
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany single
- Profile Vintage 50s
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Joint Glued in-set
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Lightning Bar Wrap Around
- Tuning Machines Vintage style Deluxe Tuners with Ivory Buttons
- Pickguard Black
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Strap Buttons 2
- Pickup Covers Black
- Neck Pickup P-90 PRO Soap Bar
- Bridge Pickup P-90 PRO Soap Bar
- Controls 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1 - Three Way Pickup Selector
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.