Epiphone EILOHBNH1 Les Paul Classic - Honey Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50s Les Paul Standard with open-coil “zebra” Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover® Rotomatic machine heads. Available in Ebony, Honeyburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple Cap
- Binding Cream (neck and body)
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stop bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Gold with nickel insert
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.