- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Featuring a Beautiful Figured Top in Three New Finishes Plus Probuckers With Coil-Splitting, Phase, Treble Bleed Circuit, and Ebony Fingerboard
Epiphone's new Les Paul Modern Figured from the Inspired by Gibson Collection brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar. Featuring a weight relief mahogany body with a beautiful figured top, ProBucker pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Plus, Grover‚® Locking Rotomatic‚® tuners with tulip buttons and an 18:1 ratio, GraphTech‚® nut, and an ebony fingerboard. Available in Caffe Latte Fade, Magma Orange Fade, and Caribbean Blue Fade.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Contoured Heel
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Les Paul Standard Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Body Shape Les Paul Modern Figured
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- Binding Single Ply White
- Weight Relief Ultra Modern
- Finish AAA Flame Maple (figured)
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover‚® Locking Rotomatic‚® tuners with Tulip Buttons and 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 5-ply, Black
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Bell-Shape (black)
- Control Knobs Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Pickup ProBucker 2 humbucker with Coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker 3 humbucker with Coil-splitting
- Controls 2 Volume, Both with Coil-splitting and Treble Bleed, 2 Tone; One with Phase Switch
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.