Epiphone EILCKNAGH3 Les Paul Custom Koa - Koa Natural
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Epiphone presents the Les Paul™ Custom in Koa. Featuring a mahogany neck with a SlimTaper™ profile, a mahogany body, ebony fretboard, a gorgeous natural koa top, and critically acclaimed ProBucker™ humbucker™ pickups, along with Les Paul Custom style gold hardware, Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1 tuners, CTS® potentiometers, a fully bound body, neck, and headstock, Graph Tech® nut, and pearloid inlays. Optional hardshell and EpiLite™ cases are available.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Koa
- Binding Multi-ply Top and Back
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Custom Blocks
- Joint Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish Gold
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard 5-Ply, Black
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply "Les Paul Custom"
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Black; Rhythm/Treble in Gold hot stamp
- Jack Plate Cover Gold
- Control Covers Black
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Mounting Rings Black
- Pickup Covers Gold
- Neck Pickup ProBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker 3
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLite Case 940-ENLPHG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.