The new Les Paul Custom is part of Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection and honors the 1950s classic designed by Mr. Les Paul himself in 1954 as the “tuxedo” version of his groundbreaking solid body masterpiece. Featuring the traditional Custom bound all-mahogany body, 60s SlimTaper™ neck profile, ebony fingerboard with block inlays, gold Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers, and Custom split-diamond inlay on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson model also has the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Binding Multi-ply Custom
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid Block
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Gold
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer Les Paul Custom
- Control Knobs Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip White
- Switchwasher Gold
- Strap Buttons Gold
- Pickup Covers Gold
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLite™ Case 940-ENLPHG