Epiphone EIFBVSNH1 Firebird - Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Epiphone's Inspired by Gibson Firebird™ rocks a reverse body and headstock design as originally introduced in 1963 and was Gibson's first neck-through-body design. The traditional 9-ply mahogany/walnut neck-through-body provides rich, warm tonality and incredible sustain. A SlimTaper™ neck with a bound, Indian laurel fingerboard and acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays offers fast and effortless playability. The newly refreshed Firebird is outfitted with a set of ProBucker™ FB720 pickups to recapture the scorching output and searing tones of the original voice for which the Firebird is known, and Grover® 18:1 ratio mini tuners. Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original models feature a rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots. Optional hardshell is available.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Firebird
- Body Material Mahogany wings
- Finish Gloss
- Material 9-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Profile SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Neck-through
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover® Mini 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard 3-ply; White with red Firebird graphic
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Black with gold Epiphone logo
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with Silver inserts
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and heel
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ FB720
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker™ FB720
- Controls 1 - Neck Volume, 1 - Bridge Volume, 1 - Neck Tone, 1 - Bridge Tone, 1; CTS® pots
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Firebird Hard Case 940-EFBCS
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.