Epiphone EGSVCHVCH1 SG-Special VE - Cherry (Vintage Finish)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
With new Vintage Worn finishes and powered by Open Coil Humbuckers!
Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE™ (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful new “Vintage Worn” color finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone’s best selling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul Special VE™—inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock—continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body Material: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Other: "2017" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.