- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Designed by metal legend Brendon Small, the man behind Metalocalypse, and featuring a modified Explorer body with a deep cutaway, custom Galaktikon Burst gloss-finished figured maple top and matte Ebony finished back, sides, and neck, Floyd Rose‚® bridge and tremolo system, and powered by Gibson USA BurstBucker pickups. The fast-playing SlimTaper neck features a contoured heel joint for outstanding upper fret access, bound ebony fretboard with 24 jumbo frets, Grover‚® Mini Rotomatic‚® 18:1 tuners, and a Galaktikon Icarus spaceship medallion on the back of the headstock. Includes an EpiLite case.
- Body Shape: Explorer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Single ply white
- Finish: Gloss top, Matte back and sides
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony; white binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose‚® Locking Nut R5
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Inlays: Dot; Icarus Spaceship at 12th fret
- Joint: Glued in; Contoured Heel joint
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Floyd Rose‚® FRT-1000
- Tuning Machines: Grover‚® Mini Rotomatic‚® 18:1
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Metal
- Switch Tip: Black
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
- Control Covers: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Mounting Rings: Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA BurstBucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA BurstBucker 2
- Controls: 2 Volume with coil splitting push/pull
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: EpiLite
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.