Epiphone EBJCEBCH1 Jack Casady Bass - Ebony
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Jack Casady Signature Bass was designed by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend Jack Casady and is the culmination of years of experimentation by the Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna bassist to find an instrument with superior electric tone and the response of an acoustic bass. Featuring the Casady-designed JCB low-impedance pickup and a three-position rotary impedance control for a wide range of tonal versatility.
- Body Shape: LP Signature Bass
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Binding: Single ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.655"
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Joint: Set
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tailpiece: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast - Clover buttons
- Pickguard: Cream with raised E logo
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Epiphone Bullet with E
- Control Knobs: Gold "Speed" knobs
- Switch Tip: Black Chicken Head knob
- Switchwasher: Cream with 50, 250, 500 in Gold hot stamp
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Pickup Covers: Cream
- Middle Pickup: JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker™
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position VariTone Tone / Impedance Switch
- Pickup Selector: None
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings Gauge: .50, .75, .85, 105
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.