Epiphone EBEMSBUNH1 Embassy Bass - Sparkling Burgundy
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Ever since it was first introduced in 1963 the Epiphone Embassy Bass has been a player favorite, and now it's back and better than ever. Featuring an asymmetrical solid mahogany double-cutaway body, a 34" scale mahogany neck capped with an Indian laurel fretboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, a 2 x 2 headstock design for improved balance, and a pair of powerful ProBucker™ 760 humbucking pickups, along with master volume and tone controls, as well as a pickup blend knob for outstanding tonal versatility.
ProBucker™ humbucker Pickups - The classic "P.A.F" sound is closer than you think
Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbucker has quietly become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. It has fooled experts, vintage purists, and even luthiers who have worked with the best vintage examples from the late 50s and early 60s. Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers are the real deal--made with 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of the bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. And the bobbins used on ProBucker™ pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers. Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups also feature sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire, and are vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
- Body Shape: Epiphone Embassy asymmetrical double cutaway
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Historic Bass Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Historic Claw
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast - Clover buttons
- Pickguard: Black - White on Graphite Black model
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Control Knobs: Epiphone Historic Barrel knobs with metal inserts
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and tip of upper horn
- Mounting Rings: Metal - Nickel plated
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker™ Bass 760 Neck
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker™ Bass 760 Bridge
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .045, .065, .085, .105
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.