Epiphone EASTARWRCH1 Starling Acoustic - Wine Red
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany, while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium-jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75” scale length results in slightly less string tension and also reduces the distance the player’s fingers have to “stretch” to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic.
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Back: Layered Mahogany
- Side: Layered Mahogany
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone® XB
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Imitation Bone; compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.