Epiphone EA22MBNH1 J-45 Studio - Mahogany Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
Featuring a Solid Sitka Spruce Top
The J-45 Studio has a unique bell-like shape, a larger lower bout, and a small round upper bout which gives this new addition to our Advanced Jumbo family of guitars a unique voice. The J-45 Studio is made with Epiphone’s century’s worth of experience in crafting world-class guitars that are meant to be played. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. (Previously called AJ-220S)
- Body Shape J-45
- Body Material Select Mahogany
- Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Select Mahogany
- Side Select Mahogany
- Binding Body Top, White
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper™
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Joint Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Hardware Finish
- Nickel Tuner Plating
- Nickel Bridge
- Mahogany Saddle Material
- Plastic Tuning Machines Premium Tuners
- Pickguard Black with metal "E"
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); AJ
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings .012, .016, .024, .032 .042, .053
- Case Optional Acoustic AJ/Dreadnought Hard Case 940-EDREAD; Dread/AJ Acoustic EpiLite™ Case 940-EDREADHG
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.