Epiphone ENOLVSCH1 Les Paul SL Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Epiphone presents the Les Paul SL™, the most affordable 2-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups.
- Body Material Poplar
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding none
- Nut Artificial Bone
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Pickguard HS, VS colors = 1-Layer (Black) EB, PA, SY, TQ = 1-Layer (White)
- Hardware Chrome
- Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls 3-way pickup selector
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.