Epiphone EE1CNACH1 J-15 EC Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Advanced Jumbo style acoustic guitar is the go-to acoustic for beginners as well as professionals. Featuring a select spruce top with a cutaway body for outstanding upper fret access, a NanoFlex™ pickup system, and premium tuners. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. (Previously called AJ-100CE)
- Material Mahogany
- Profile 1960s SlimTaper™ D-shape
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material PVC
- Nut Width 1.677"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in
- Body Shape J-45 Cutaway
- Body Material Select Mahogany
- Top Select Spruce
- Back Select Mahogany
- Side Select Mahogany
- Binding Black
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Pau Ferro; Reverse-Belly
- Saddle Material PVC
- Tuning Machines Premium Die-Cast with Kidney Buttons: 14:1 ratio
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Black PVC with white "E"
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); AJ
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and heel
- Under Saddle Pickup NanoFlex™, low-impedance pickup
- Output Jack 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings .012-.053
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.