- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
- New Finish - Goldburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: None
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Licensed Vibrato B70
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners: PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.