- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
- Neck Material: Cedar
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 30"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080-P
- Body Dimensions: 14 1/8" x 3 3/4"
- Neck Profile: Narrow Classical
- Nut: Bone 1 15/16"
- Scale Length: 647mm
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Figured Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony with Rope Loop Inlay/Bone
- Rosette: Looping Rope
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Figured Mahogany
- Logo: Pearl
- Inlay: None
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Satin Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Electronics: LR Baggs LB6
- Tuners: Schaller Grandtune Satin Gold/Ebony buton
- Strings: D'Addario Classical EXP45
- Action Height: 3mm bass side 12th fret, 2mm treble side 12th fret
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.