Premium tonewoods and meticulous craftsmanship form a harmonious relationship that made Eastman’s name in the Jazz guitar world. The choice of tonewoods and the time honored processes followed to craft these guitars create an organically acoustic tone that is seldom matched. Chords are full and complex while single notes are crisp and well defined.
The tightly compressed laminate woods dampen down overtones created by solid woods, and lend themselves to perfect tone production in louder environments. Durability and versatility make Eastman laminated archtops idea for the player looking to take a more modern approach to their rig.
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Bass .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104-P
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top:Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Ebony on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Amber P2912
- Potentiometers:5 CTS 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.