Epiphone EA2TNACH1 DR-212 Dreadnought 12-string Acoustic Guitar, Natural
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Songmaker DR-212 is a true 12-string acoustic guitar with the big sound and fine engineering you expect from Epiphone. The Songmaker DR-212 is not just a dreadnought with 6 extra strings. We designed the Songmaker DR-212 to take the stress of extra strings and not just support the spruce top but provide the proper bracing so what you hear is a balanced, cutting, and attention-getting tone. The 12-string dreadnought has often been thought of as the classic-go to guitar for blues, folk, rock, country, and everything in-between. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. (Previously called DR-212)
- Material Mahogany
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material PVC
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Joint Dovetail; Glued-in
- Body Shape Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Select Spruce
- Back Mahogany
- Side Mahogany
- Binding Black and White
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Pau Ferro
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise with foil "E"
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); with DR-212 in white
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
- Case Optional Acoustic AJ/Dreadnought Hard Case 940-EDREAD
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.