Zyex violin strings are made from a new generation of synthetic material, which produce strings that are incredibly stable under drastic climatic conditions. Within a matter of hours, Zyex violin strings settle in on the instrument with a sound that is warmer than other synthetic core strings.
Zyex synthetic core strings produce a balanced, rich sound. Made from a new generation of synthetic material, they are incredibly stable, even under drastic climatic conditions. Zyex strings settle within a matter of hours, with a sound that provides warmth and consistency to a wide range of instruments.
- Construction: Ball-end
- Core Material: Synthetic Core
- Synthetic core produces a rich, warm tone
- Pairs well with a wide variety of instruments
- Broad tonal palette for musical variation
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA