9000 Double Kick Pedal offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, we thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9002.
The 9002 double kick pedal now feature our all-new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, we added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator¨ to Turbo¨-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
Infinite Adjustable Cam allows the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo.
- Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down and the return stroke.
- Incudes a Nylon Strap that can converted from a Chain Drive to a Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design.
- The Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected and protected.
- Comes with a convenient Clip & Drum Key.
The Single Post Casting design provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat.
- The Universal Assembly w/Memory Lock is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treaded and honed.
- Includes a Nylon Carry Case.