AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER We've reengineered the pedal that established our reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of our DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5002 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivotª Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 8330032). Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, we wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
- Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a light weight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides
- The TD4 feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- The Single Post Casting Design provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat.
- Universal Assembly w/Memory Lock is made of aircraft grade aluminums, precision ground, head treated and honed.
- Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustable.
- 2 unique Drive Systems so you can get the Response of your choice.
- Includes a Nylon Carrying Case.