Now in a Way Huge Smalls housing, the Pork & Pickle Bass Overdrive & Fuzz serves up a perfectly balanced diet of gnarly tones for bass players who like to get down and dirty. This delectable dish combines the warm, soft-clipping tones of the Pork Loin™ Overdrive and the rich, fatty tones of the Russian-Pickle™ Fuzz in a single pedalboard-friendly package.
Now in a Way Huge Smalls housing, the Pork & Pickle Bass Overdrive & Fuzz serves up a perfectly balanced diet of gnarly tones for bass players who like to get down and dirty.
The Pork & Pickle™ Bass Overdrive & Fuzz is powered by a single 9-volt battery, a 9 volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003, or the DC Brick™ and Iso-Brick™ power supplies. The power input is a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. Using an external power supply will disconnect the battery. Disconnect the input jack to preserve battery life when not in use.
- CLEAN BLEND knob mixes clean signal with OD or fuzz
- VOLUME knob sets output level
- OD/FUZZ switch toggles OD & fuzz circuits
- DRIVE knob sets overdrive or fuzz intensity
- CLEAN TONE knob adjusts clean signal from mellow to bright
- TONE knob cuts highs of OD signal or shapes EQ of fuzz signal
- FOOTSWITCH toggles the effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates effect is on)
- Input Impedance > 1MΩ
- Output Impedance < 25 kΩ
- Signal to Noise Ratio (all controls @ MID position): 90 dBV ‘A’ Weighted
- Noise Floor* -96 dBV
- Bypass True Bypass
- Current Draw 18.5 mA @ 9VDC
- Power Supply 9 Volts DC