The Alpha·Omega 500 is a 500W amplifier equipped with an all-analog preamplifier, two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), a custom-designed Darkglass high-efficiency class D Module, an ultra-quiet graphic equalizer, and a digital impulse-response cabinet emulator for DI outputs or headphones.
A new superior custom-designed Darkglass high-efficiency class D power amplifier module is the heart of this new line of our 500 Watt amplifiers. It enables the usage of speaker cabs with impedance as low as 2O, adding a new level of flexibility for your cabinet options. The cabinet simulation utilizes an improved version of our Cab Sim module. The module has three slots for hi-res impulse responses which are active for both the headphone output and the balanced XLR DI output.
- 500w amplifier with the signature Darkglass distortion engines
- Cab sim with 3 selectable impulse responses
- Studio-grade 6-band graphic EQ and intelligent compressor
- Expanded connectivity with aux in, headphone output, and DI output
- USB connector to load user impulse responses