The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary, broadcast quality microphone for studio and stage. With 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation, a Class A built in mic preamp with autodetect 48V Phantom power (a world’s first!) and featuring a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality, we reckon Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone.
Stealth was developed in partnership with 92 top engineers, producers and artists (the Aston 33 development panel) who participated in a series of blind listening tests designed to create the best possible sound… the resulting four voice settings, Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar and Dark, offer a range of world class sounds to suit almost every application.
- A great alternative to the SM-7B, including a larger range of voices (4 total), and no need for a Mogaine as it has an ACTIVE mode that adds ~ +50 dB
- Transducer Type: Moving coil
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Self Noise Level: 10dB A-weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - passive mode: Average 1 mV/Pa (varies across 4 voices)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm - active mode: Average 150 mV/Pa (varies across 4 voices)
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 140dB
- Product length: 196 mm / 7.72 in
- Product width: 58 mm / 2.28 in
- Product weight: 692 g / 1.52 lb