*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #2119118020
"If you are looking for a guitar that has absolutely incredible sounding electronic pickups, look no further. Cole Clark guitars deliver, unlike any other acoustic we have ever heard. They sound nice acoustically, but they sound absolutely fantastic when plugged into an acoustic amplifier or PA system. If you are a gigging or recording musician, you are going to be thrilled with how this guitar sounds when amplified. It's shockingly balanced and full sounding." - Easy Music Center
- All solid timber cutaway Grand Auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin) with sunburst
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Grain may vary
- MFG: CCAN2EC-BLBL-SUN
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.