- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Angel Vivaldiâ€™s otherworldly talent and unique and flamboyant style has earned him a reputation as one of the most celebrated and prolific instrumentalist guitarists in modern times. CharvelÂ® proudly collaborated with the New Jersey native to bring you the Angel Vivaldi Signature Pro-Mod DK24-6 Nova â€” a 6-string axe that packs as much phenomenal force as the man playing it.
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Dinkyâ„¢
- Bridge GotohÂ® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup DiMarzioÂ® The Tone ZoneÂ® DP155
- Color Lucerne Aqua Firemist
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HH
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin KR
- Dimensions 4.00x18.75x44.60 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Headstock Reverse Licensed FenderÂ® StratocasterÂ®
- Model #2972411516
- Model Name Angel Vivaldi Signature Pro-Mod DK24-6 Nova, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Lucerne Aqua Firemist
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Material Caramelized Maple
- Neck Pickup DiMarzioÂ® Air Nortonâ„¢ DP193 Humbucking
- Neck Shape Angel Vivaldi Custom Neck Profile with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Material Graph TechÂ® TUSQÂ® XL
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1: Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inside Coils, Position 3: Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4: Full Neck Pickup (Parallel), Position 5: Full Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays Cascading Black Dot
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Artist Signature
- Side Dots LuminlayÂ®
- String Nut Graph TechÂ® TUSQÂ® XL
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Tuning Machines CharvelÂ®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Unique Features LuminlayÂ® Side Dots
- Weight 12.20 LB
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.