- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
As a preeminent modern virtuoso, U.K. guitar master Guthrie Govan dazzles all who hear his playing. Charvel spent two years of meticulous developmental work with Govan to originally introduce his signature model, and itâ€™s the ultimate ultra-pro guitar that's only gotten better with time. Loaded with special features and high-performance appointments, it's truly the ideal expression of Govan's artistry rendered in distinctive Charvel form.
- Body Caramelized Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape San DimasÂ® Style 1
- Body Top Flame Maple
- Bridge Recessed CharvelÂ® Locking Tremolo Bridge
- Bridge Pickup CharvelÂ® Custom MF Humbucking
- Color Natural
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HSH
- Control Knobs Dome-Style LuminlayÂ® Numbered
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin US
- Dimensions 7.75x17.50x46.00 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Caramelized Flame Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo Stainless
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Headstock Licensed FenderÂ® StratocasterÂ®
- Included Accessories Includes Hardshell Case
- Middle Pickup CharvelÂ® Custom MF Single-Coil
- Model #2865434701
- Model Name Guthrie Govan Signature HSH Flame Maple, Caramelized Flame Maple Fingerboard, Natural
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Caramelized Flame Maple
- Neck Pickup CharvelÂ® Custom MF Humbucking
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard None
- Pickup Configuration HSH
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade and 2-Position Toggle with Multiple Switching Options
- Position Inlays Ebony Ring with Maple Dot Center
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Artist Signature Models
- Special Electronics 2-Way Mini-Toggle to Engage Single Coil Simulation in Bridge and Neck Humbucker Position
- String Nut Bone
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Tuning Machines SperzelÂ® Locking
- Unique Features Contoured Body Heel with Recessed Neck Attachment Ferrules (No Neck Plate), Brass Control Position Marker Inlays in the Body, Side-Mount Oval Output Jack
- Weight 22.85 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.