Based off of the C5-CE, our C5-CET features a sleek thinline body. This a great guitar for crossover players looking to achieve a warm nylon sound. Built with a solid Canadian cedar top and mahogany back and sides, the C5-CET produces a warm, delicate tone that can be easily amplified through its Fishman Presys II preamp and the thin body style helps reduce feedback when on stage. The C5-CET also features a carved headstock, hand-inlaid wood rosette, Savarez strings, and glossy PU finish. A lightweight adjustable truss rod is built into the neck for stability. Available in Natural or Jet Black finish.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Thinbody
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Binding: Composite
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 65mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 70mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.