- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
A Bold New Voice for Sound Innovators
Every guitarist is on a highly personal tone journey, continually honing their skills and searching for the perfect gear combination to unleash their full potential. The EURUS concept presents a bold new creative path for adventurous sonic explorers, expanding the traditional guitar experience with powerful and expressive BOSS technologies. Born from this breakthrough approach, the EURUS GS-1 infuses a premium instrument with advanced guitar synthesis techniques refined over more than four decades. Deep, inspiring, and infinitely playable, the EURUS GS-1 will take your musical vision where it's never gone before.
A Premium Guitar with Unlimited Expressive Power
The EURUS GS-1 fully leverages BOSS's vast expertise in guitar technology to bring endless creative possibilities to your music. This inspiring instrument has all the sound, feel, and detail you'd expect from a pro-quality guitar, coupled with a polyphonic BOSS synth engine that offers a stunning range of analog-flavored sounds to launch your musical expression into a new dimension. And with onboard Bluetooth®, you can customize synth sounds and control multiple performance parameters with the convenience of wireless connectivity.
Electrifying Sound and Feel
The synth engine in the EURUS GS-1 delivers exceptional sonic quality and natural touch response realized through 40-plus years of BOSS guitar synthesizer development. The six onboard memories come filled with ready-to-play sounds, and you have access to many, many more with the GS-1 Editor. There's also a synth control knob that enables a wide range of dynamic expressions as you play. Every synth sound offers smooth playability that fully responds to all your guitar techniques, with no latency or triggering issues to disturb your musical flow.
Explore a Universe of Custom Sounds via BluetoothÂ®
The GS-1 Editor app for iOS and Android mobile devices unlocks deep programming power for the guitar's synth engine. Many different synth types and variations are available for crafting sounds, along with tone, resonance, and other adjustable parameters. You can also assign a range of target parameters to the guitar's synth control knob and save favorite sound combinations on your device for quick loading before performances.
Wireless Performance Control
The optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal brings cable-free external control to the EURUS GS-1 via Bluetooth®. Using the GS-1 Editor, you can assign parameters such as pitch bend, hold, filter depth, and more to the EV-1-WL's pedal, toe switch, and up to two external footswitches. Each sound can contain its own set of assignments, allowing you to perform octave bends on a synth lead, slow filter sweeps on a pad sound, and nearly anything else you can dream up.
- Cutting-edge BOSS electronic guitar, crafted in Japan for bold sound innovators
- Seamlessly switch between synthesizer and regular guitar sounds
- Six onboard memories for storing different synth sounds
- Premium playability with 24-fret neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, and offset double-cutaway body design
- Two custom-designed pickups and five-way selector switch
- Gotoh two-point tremolo bridge and locking machine heads
- Independent Â¼-inch outputs for synth and regular guitar sounds
- Deep editing of synth sounds via dedicated app for iOS and Android devices
- Onboard BluetoothÂ® for connecting with editor app and optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal
- USB for system updates via a Mac or Windows computer
- Synth engine runs on four AA batteries or optional PSA-series adaptor
- High-quality CB-EG10 bag included
- Guitar specifications
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Color: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 648 mm (25.5 inches)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 305--407 mm (12--16 inches) Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm (1.65 inches)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: EURUS Humbucker/Bridge
- Neck Pickup: EURUS Humbucker/Neck
- Bridge: Gotoh 510T-FE1 (37 mm Block)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG381-MGT-07-L6
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings Gauges: .009-.042
- MASTER VOLUME knob
- GUITAR TONE knob
- 5-Way switch
- SYNTH CTL knob
- SYNTH MEMORY knob (6 types)
- MODE switch
- Bluetooth button
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SYNTH OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- DC IN jack
- Nominal Output Level-20 dBu
- Output Impedance1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw105 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery: Approx. 9 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Tremolo arm
- Allen wrench
- Gig bag
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal: EV-1-WL
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.