A new vision for 2020 and beyond. The limited-edition AT2020USB+V adds a reflective silver finish to the AT2020USB+, celebrating the mic’s clear, studio-quality sound and mirroring its true creative force – you!
Ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording, and voiceover use, the AT2020USB+V gives you the power to present your vision with the convenience of plug-and-play USB operation. The AT2020USB+V features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
This limited-edition microphone comes with an AT8458a shock mount to attenuate noise, shock, and vibration, a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, a 10' (3.1 m) USB cable, and a soft protective pouch.
Note: Tripod desk stand not included.
- Limited-edition mic with reflective silver finish
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use
- Includes AT8458a shock mount
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- Volume Control: Mix control; Headphone volume control
- Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-type
- Headphone Output Power: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- Accessories Included: AT8458a shock mount; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable; soft protective pouch