- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The ASV73’s stylish semi-hollow aged finished body is made to handle almost any musical challenge imaginable. The set-in neck features a bound Laurel fretboard with aged white block inlays and medium frets for a super smooth feel. The ASV73’s Classic Elite pickups deliver a full-bodied tone and well-balanced output. Sure Grip III knobs provide non-slip functionality and ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability.
- This Guitar Does Not Come with a Bag or a Case
- Neck type : AS Artcore/Nyatoh/Set-in neck
- Top/back/side : Linden top/Linden back/Linden sides
- Fretboard : Bound Laurel fretboard/Aged Acrylic block inlay
- Fret : Medium frets
- Number of frets : 22
- Bridge : ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece : Quik Change III
- Neck pickup : Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup : Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge : .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut : Plastic
- Hardware color : Antique Chrome
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- Width : 43mm at NUT
- Width : 57mm at 20F
- Thickness : 21mm at 1F
- Thickness : 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.