The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 76 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad-10; -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 75; 150 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid