*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #1210070079
Our V-Class bracing lends extra power, sustain, and sweetness to this cutaway 12-fret Grand Concert, broadening its musical range. Blackwood back and sides produce a strong voice—even in small-body GC—with a meaty midrange focus and a splash of top-end shimmer, while the mahogany top adds a touch of natural compression to smooth out the response from top to bottom.
The combination of a 12-fret neck, slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, and a shifted bridge position (closer to the center of the lower bout) produces a slinkier hand feel. This makes an excellent choice for players who crave the comfort of a compact frame.
With its microphone-friendly voice, it also makes a great choice for recording, and with the ES2 electronics, produces a clear, flavorful amplified sound. The dark and earthy aesthetic incorporates a shaded edge burst top over the dusky mahogany top, black binding, an all-satin finish, a black pickguard, and small diamond inlays in Italian acrylic.
- Shape - Grand Concert
- Top - Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides - Tasmanian Blackwood
- Electronics - Expression System 2
- Cutaway - Venetian Cutaway
- Scale Length - 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle - Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - Black
- Number of Frets - 18
- Tuners - Taylor Slot Head
- Case - Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 19 1/2"
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.