*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #1108019093
The mahogany-top cutaway Grand Concert 322ce will appeal to rootsy fingerstyle players craving a comfortable playing experience. The 24-7/8-inch neck makes fretting and bending strings easier, while the blackwood/mahogany wood pairing yields a surprisingly warm and dynamic tonal response for a smaller body, bolstered further by this year’s addition of V-Class bracing.
The new bracing pattern, which enables the soundboard to produce a more orderly response to the string vibration, translates into greater volume and projection with longer sustain, enhancing this guitar’s already warm, sweet response. A smooth shaded edgeburst adds a tasteful vintage look that complements the rich-grained mahogany top.
Appointments include a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, black binding with crisp white top trim, 3-ring rosette, and satin finish. The guitar comes equipped with a Venetian cutaway and Expression System 2 electronics for organic plugged-in acoustic tone.
- Shape - Grand Concert
- Top - Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides - Tasmanian Blackwood
- Electronics - Expression System 2
- Scale Length - 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle - Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing - V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - Black
- Number of Frets - 20
- Tuners - Satin Black
- Case - Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 19 1/2"
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.