One of the coolest things about connected amplifiers is that you can easily upgrade the amp‚Äôs capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. With the Mustang GT 2.0 firmware update we‚Äôre pouring a plethora of updated amp models, effects and user-friendly (and user-requested) features into these uber-flexible amplifiers.
We listened to players‚Äô requests and refined the already powerful interface, including new icons, simplified menus, an advanced needle-style tuner mode and updated graphics. We‚Äôve added more controls to some of the effects so you can fine-tune your sound and shape it to meet your vision, and we‚Äôve added the ability to dial-in precise beats-per-minute and note divisions, making it easier to keep everything in synch while performing.FEATURES
- New models include: three electric amp models; one studio-quality tube preamp model
- New effects include: Two dynamics models; one overdrive model, two modulated reverb models; modulated delay model
- Tap tempo multi-delay interface
- Needle-style tuner mode
- Improved user interface and preset management
- Preset storage and recall via Fender Tone cloud