- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The American Acoustasonic® Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name American Acoustasonic® Telecaster®, Ebony Fingerboard, Sunburst
- Model #0972013232
- Series American Acoustasonic®
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Sunburst
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape Modified Telecaster®
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Controls Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge Modern Asymmetrical
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard None
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Dimensions 6.60x17.30x45.10 IN
- Weight 14.05 LB
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.