- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Well known as the Grammy-winning founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid, Tim Armstrong is also well respected as a producer and indie label owner. But as a songwriter, he has always turned to his old Fender concert-style acoustic for inspiration. The Tim Armstrong Hellcat is based on Armstrong's own classic instrument, with modern appointments including high-quality onboard electronics. A great guitar for pop, rock, folk and more, it has a solid mahogany top for especially sweet sound and a satin-finish maple neck for smooth playability.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Tim Armstrong signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped ‚ bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret walnut fingerboard with‚ and double-skull inlays
- Walnut bridge with compensated Graph Tech Nubone saddle
- Model Name Tim Armstrong Hellcat, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #0971752022
- Series Artist Design
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Natural
- Body Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Concert
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets 19
- Frets Size Vintage Style
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Hellcat and Double Skulls
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Walnut
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 6.00x17.00x44.00 IN
- Weight 10.50 LB
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.