Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CD-60SCE-12 is the perfect choice for a player looking to expand their sonic palette with an affordable, high-quality 12-string acoustic. Featuring a single-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a solid spruce top for increased volume and crisp sound, easy-to-play neck and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE-12 is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Single-cutaway 12-string dreadnought body style
- Fishman Classic Design pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Model Name CD-60SCE Dreadnought 12-string, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #0970193021
- Series Classic Design
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Natural
- Body Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought 12-String
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Controls Volume, Treble, Bass
- Bridge Rosewood
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 6.10x17.90x45.80 IN
- Weight 9.20 LB
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.