- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
If you're a beginning guitar player, the best choice you can make is getting a guitar with a sound and feel that will inspire you to keep playing. The CD-60 is a genuine Fender that is affordable and comes in three great-looking finishes to match your style. It provides nicely balanced tone and plenty of volume thanks to its dreadnought body style and spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing. The CD-60 is also an excellent choice for veteran players who need an inexpensive second dreadnought model, and it includes a hard-shell case for safe and convenient transport (North America only).
- CASE/GIG BAG: Includes hard-shell case
- Dreadnought body style
- Spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Black, Natural or Sunburst gloss finish
- Walnut fingerboard/bridge
- Includes hard-shell case (North America only)
- Model Name CD-60 Dreadnought V3 w/Case, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #0970110221
- Series Classic Design
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Natural
- Body Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Dreadnought
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- String Nut Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Walnut
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Unique Features Dual Action Truss Rod, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Black Pickguard, White Bridge Pins, and Crushed Acrylic Rosette
- Dimensions 7.50x18.70x42.10 IN
- Weight 7.25 LB
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.