*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #US19078406
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance, and tone.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Elite Molded Case (Included)
The American Ultra Precision Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware, and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Model Name American Ultra Precision Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mocha Burst
- Model #0199010732
- Series American Ultra
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Mocha Burst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Precision Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions 6.30x18.70x44.50 IN
- Weight 22.65 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.