Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name American Performer Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Lake Placid Blue
- Model #0198602302
- Series American Performer
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Satin Lake Placid Blue
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Yosemite® Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Yosemite® Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions 5.20x15.20x42.50 IN
- Weight 13.30 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.