- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Telecaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The "60s C"-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching gives you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1™ switch puts the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate.
- Model Name: Vintera® '60s Telecaster® Modified, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Seafoam Green
- Model: #0149893373
- Series: Vintera®
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Seafoam Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Weight: 13.60 LB
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.