For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, we created the Vintera® ‘50s Telecaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
For modern Fender® tone we included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. For modern playing feel, we added 21 medium-jumbo frets to the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard that sits atop the “Thick Soft V”-shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S-1™ switch give you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Model Name: Vintera® '50s Telecaster® Modified, Maple Fingerboard, Surf Green
- Model: #0149862357
- Series: Vintera®
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Weight: 11.35 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.