- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Thereâ€™s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it getsâ€”genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Player Precision BassÂ®, Maple Fingerboard, Tidepool
- Model #0149802513
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Tidepool
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Precision BassÂ®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Middle Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision BassÂ®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration Split Single Coil
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.40x15.20x51.00 IN
- Weight 8.85 LB
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.