Limited Edition Mahogany Blacktop Stratocaster® Weight - 11.50 LB
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Limited Edition Mahogany Blacktop Stratocaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Black with Gold Hardware
- Model: #0147901506
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Powerful Alnico Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Powerful Alnico Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1: Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4: Both Inside Coils, Position 5: Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x41.50 IN
- Weight: 11.50 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.