- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Player Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Capri Orange
- Model #0145212582
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Capri Orange
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 3.70x14.60x41.70 IN
- Weight 14.15 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.